Friday, July 13, 2012

Why you should store food?

I hear this question a lot and to me, the real question is can you really afford not to have at least some form of food storage?  I found this post on one of my favorite blogs, foodstoragemadeeasy.net and thought it was just too important of a topic not to address.

There are many reasons why people decide to build a Food Storage. There are also a lot of different ways people go about building their food storage based on those reasons why.

 



What is Food Storage?

Food Storage is the concept of “storing” food for a number of “what if” situations. After having an emergency preparedness plan in place including a 72 hour kit, the governing principles in which we have built our Food Storage can be found on our post: “Why Food Storage, A 5 Part Series”.

There's a wealth of useful information on Jodi & Julie's site and I go there pretty regularly.  When I can afford it, in intend to download their Food Storage Baby Steps E-Book.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment