Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A non-traditional take on the bug out bag - Parts 1 & 2

I just found the link to the first part of http://thesurvivalmom.com's article about the non-traditional take on the bug out bad!  :-)  I'll re-post part two after this so you don't have to go digging.  Thanks so much to Lisa Bedford!   :-)




And, of course, a lot of great survival tools can always be found at:  


I know that you have limitless choices on where to get your supplies and to be honest, I don't even care if you get them from me (though I will admit that I'd love it if you did ... LOL!).  Just get them and get your family, whatever sort or size it may be, as prepared as possible as soon as possible.  Because, like Lisa said in a previous post, it's very easy to become someone's slave because you didn't plan ahead and people will do literally ANYTHING for food (and general survival supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment