Thursday, August 22, 2013

Benefits of Shea Butter, Solar Polarity, Copper Consumption linked to Alzheimer's, Strawberry Gardening, Natural Skin Care.


I'm just going to Jump right into it this time with some really great finds that I think you will enjoy as much as I did.  Maybe more even.  :-)




Here's one for the intellectuals...  I found it pretty interesting actually.  I guess stories about the sun & the solar system have always fascinated me to some extent.  :-)





And this last is completely un-related, but man... do I ever wish I'd seen this last spring!

Pamela's Strawberry Container Garden

DIY Natural.com - Natural Blemish Treatments

I know, I'm all over the board yet again, but I found this to be very interesting.  Might even recommend it to my pre-teen niece.  Just in case.  Couldn't hurt to have the info anyway right? :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment