Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DIY Natural Shampoo & Conditioner, Natural methods and recipes for cleansing liver and blood, Preparing your own medicinal teas, Strawberry Jam and My new Facebook page.

I found some more interesting articles for you... hopefully you'll find them interesting too...






Homemade conditioner.

I actually already use the second, the conditioner.  It definitely leaves my hair feeling very soft.  :-)






Mmmmm... that looks SO good!


And I recently started a new Facebook page because my friends and family expressed an interest in buying some of my homemade DIY goodies.  I'd love it if you checked it out... I call it:  Wild Roses Iowa.  Let me know what you think.  I'll probably add more items as I learn to make them, so please stay tuned!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment