Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Homemade Faraday Cages, DIY Goodness & Honey Crystals!

Another great post from Lisa @ http://thesurvivalmom.com.



I'm  bit behind though Lisa, I'm still working on the crocheting and haven't even gotten to quilting yet.  Might stick to tie quilts when I do get to it though.  ;-)

Also from Lisa....




Also thought I'd share this DIY post on how to make your own homemade laundry soap (not laundry detergent and yes, there is a difference)...

Soap recipe
Each batch yields approximately 32 ounces (between 32-64 loads based on how many Tbsp used per load).
  • 1 bar (or 4.5 ounces) of shaved bar soap (IvoryZOTEFels-Naptha)
  • 1 cup of washing soda
  • 1 cup of boraxThoroughly stir together for 5 minutes and enjoy the results!                              That’s it folks…seems too good to be true, but it is true indeed!
All sorts of great DIY stuff that is so simple I wonder why I didn't find it sooner!  Even DIY Natural Toothpaste!


Also Check out this post from Becky Powell on Shelf Reliance's new Honey Crystals 



... also available on my Shelf Reliance Consultant Site.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment