Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Survival Mom Q & A, Candlemaking.

Got another bit of great info for you, gathered from various trusted sources.  :-)


From LisaBedford at http://thesurvivalmom.com,



And you're going to need a light/heat source...


I think she was starting to hear Sandy knocking on her door even as she recorded this.  Hope she's ok.  Might have to try this one myself at some point... I wonder what my local wal-mart has for candle making supplies....

I'm also thinking of checking out the various DIY sites to find out about making various things (hygiene items & what not) and maybe doing a "Skill of the Month" thing like over at thesurvivalmom.com.  What do you think?  Please leave me comments and let me know what if any skills would be interesting and useful for a person to learn so that they can be better prepared in the event of another natural disaster or even a man made one.


No comments:

Post a Comment