Saturday, August 24, 2013

Lemon Balm, 3 great powerless cookers, Herbal Tinctures & Salves.


Got a few good ones for you this time.... well I always think the things I blog about are good, but of course I have to say it anyway.  :-)



19 great Lemon Balm uses.

Makes me wish I'd picked up a lemon balm plant when I saw it at the local Wal-Mart earlier in the summer.  :-)

 And here's a great article from The Survival Mom about how to still be able to cook your food when your power is out.  Seems like such a simple thing, but I think we'd all be amazed how much of our daily lives revolve around having electricity.



I totally want to try these!  Maybe I can get my husband to bring home some boxes, maybe an old coffee can or two from his office so I can try.  The Wonder Oven sounds pretty interesting too.  :-)

And on The Survival Mom Radio Network.... 



I love the host, Sylvia Britton... maybe it's her southern accent, but she just reminds me of that kind, slightly eccentric aunt or something that you really just totally love her... not only for her wisdom, but her sense of humor as well.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment