Monday, September 2, 2013

Avoid West Nile Naturally, Soft Drinks Linked to Behavioral Problems in Children, How to Get Your Kids to Sleep Naturally, Home Remedies for Sore Throat.


Ok... I think I've managed to find some great articles and such for you and hopefully you'll find them as interesting as I did.  :-)






This might just be why I only allow my child to consume soft drinks as a treat and not the norm.  Mainly it's just water or maybe juice in our home, unless there's company, and I think we're healthier because of that.  Still have improvements to make, but it's a start.  :-)

And for you Moms out there....



Not that my child has any trouble in this arena (Usually just reads his favorite books until he finally drifts off to sleep... thanks Sandman!  ;-) ... Had to include that since The Sandman is a character in one of his favorite movies, Rise of the Guardians ... LOL! ).  Still, knowing a few of these natural tricks couldn't hurt!  ;-)

And for the gardeners...


No comments:

Post a Comment