Sunday, September 16, 2012

Canning & Container Gardening!


I think I tend to look up the kinds of preps that apply to me in my particular living situation, but they can really be applied to anyone. Even if you have tons of garden space available, Who wouldn't want to maximize the amount of food your family has available?




This was definitely made with me in mind... though I felt good because I actually already knew this.  :-)  Made me think of 2 of my good friends who I consider "Canning Divas"... Yes, I mean you Crystal & Karin!  :-)

Wish I'd seen this video before planting my summer garden!  LOL!  Maybe I can still use the info for a fall container garden though.  Might have to see if I can enlist my husband to help me out.
I'm definitely going to have him help me out with this....
Container Gardening - Potatoes!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment