Thursday, September 20, 2012

Non GMO foods available from Shelf Reliance's Thrive foods!



ALL THRIVE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES (not our TVP which contains soy) are NOT GENETICALLY MODIFIED, including our corn. I'll find out about the grains and get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks to Becky Powell for this great personal story about GMO foods and how she's managed to eliminate most of them from her cooking thanks to Thrive foods from Shelf Reliance!

Personal Story: At around the age of 16, I became deathly allergic to carrots and celery

In 2010 I became a consultant with Shelf Reliance and one of my first recipes was our FD Chicken salad which calls for freeze dried celery. I HAD to try it if I was going to sell it. I took a bite and guess what? I WAS NOT ALLERGIC! For the first time in over 10 years I ATE celery! Slowly we have learned to incorporate ONLY Thrive FD Vegetables in my daily cooking. We are just about to 100% Thrive. Consider this for your health too!


Question you might be asking yourself: Is it cost -effective to purchase FD Vegetables? 
YES!  

Compare the cost per serving and you'll find that our veggies are a great, inexpensive, and easy trade-out for your GMO foods at the grocery store and a great way to start using Thrive at home!






No comments:

Post a Comment