Saturday, June 23, 2012

You know you're a prepper in training when...

I thought I'd share a few of the seemingly random preparedness oriented ideas running around in my little brain.... Heck, we can all use a laugh right, especially on the weekend right? Here we go!

You know you're a prepper (sp?) in training when....

1. You're putting away the groceries and you actually keep the cardboard inserts because you could probably find a good use for them later.

2. Your favorite section of the local wal-mart (after the clothing section for your particular gender of course) is now the camping/sporting goods section because of all the preparedness goodies there for cheap!

3. You roam clearance isles to see if they have anything good for your 72 hour kits (I've soooo done that!).

More to come as I think of them! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment