Thursday, June 28, 2012

Survival Survey: Things you can never have enough of…

Another great one from Lisa Bedford at thesurvivalmom.com.  I know it probably seems like all I do is get stuff from her blog, but hey, the lady's that good and I love how simply she puts things.  Common sense when there really isn't much of that left in the world today.  :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ve been looking over our emergency supplies and realized that we need more batteries. A lot more. The thought occurred to me, is it possible to have too many batteries? What else should I stock up on, regardless of how much or how many I already have?
Here is a short list I compiled off the top of my head:
  • Black Sharpies
  • Scissors
  • Pocket knives
  • Flashlights
  • Bars of soap
  • Matches
  • Toilet paper
I’m sure there’s a lot more that falls in the category of, you-can-never-have-too-much. What would you add?

No comments:

Post a Comment