Thursday, July 11, 2013

Roundup proven more toxic than Monsanto claims, Cherries a superfood, Lessons learned from Ration Books.

I thought this was too important, I had to share it.





And from The Preparedness Pro, Kellene Bishop


Alternative pastry crust recipes.   Lessons learned from Ration Books.

I thought this was interesting because Kellene mentions that during WWI & WWII rationing of food was commonplace and often Moms had to do without common ingredients that were once taken for granted.  I'd say they had to get really creative.  I've always been of the opinion that we can learn a lot from our elders and the lessons and times that they lived through.  There aren't many people left who lived through the great depression, so that makes their stories even more valuable.


No comments:

Post a Comment