Sunday, November 24, 2013

Homemade Hot Cocoa, DIY Christmas, 7 Quick DIY Money Saving Projects.


I think I've got some really yummy and perhaps a little bit festive things in this post for you.  Please leave me a comment to let me know that someone actually reads my blog and what you think of things (be gentle... LOL!)  :-)

This will be a rather short post though due to the fact that I'm battling a headache induced by an accidental exposure to lavender.  I don't know what it is, but one whiff and whoa nelly... I'm a goner and my family is lucky to avoid my wrath...Poor guys....LOL!




This looks SO good!  I am definitely going to have to try this one this winter!  I have a feeling it's going to be a hard one....though I'd LOVE to be wrong about that.  LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment