Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm back ... with news on: the 10 worst toxins in supplements, Sedgwick, Maine declares food sovereignty, Let them eat chocolate, Addictive junk food, GM Fish, 10,000 drones by 2020.

In case you wondered why I didn't update last week, I had a pretty busy week last week.  We travelled all the way from Iowa to Utah for my brother's wedding this past saturday.  It was fun!  Just got home tonight actually.  So tired!  But here's the long awaited update.  :-)

From: The Health Ranger @ Natural News.com











Now, I don't personally like seafood, but for those who do.... GM salmon rejected by Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Aldi and other food retailers.



Ummm... can any one else see why this might be a bad thing?  Aside from no more nude sunbathing that is...Oh darn!  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment