Friday, March 8, 2013

Healthy cooking methods, More benefits of coconut oil, Useful Bee venom.

Here's some great tips and updates for you... :-)

From The Health Ranger...



And I would also add this tip, stay away from teflon pans.  Once they get scratched, you're putting that teflon covering into every food that you cook for your family and I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound too good.  I'm sure that you could find plenty of evidence of that if you looked.



I'm personally working on incorporating coconut oil into my family's diet as much as possible... so far, I've only gotten as far as making toothpaste with it, but thanks to countless hours browsing Pinterest, I've got lots of ideas.  :-)

And check out this article from US News...



Pretty interesting how things that we always thought would kill us might actually save us.



No comments:

Post a Comment