Friday, February 15, 2013

Eating fats & Oils, Eat more berries & Soda/Pop bottle gardening.

Here's some more potentially useful information for you.  I try on this blog to give a variety of information fro several different sources for you, the reader, to sort out as you wish.  Probably more successful at that some days than others and I suppose to some extent, that my own views can creep in during the selection process, but I do try to be impartial while still getting out hat I consider to be important information.  I encourage you all (however man there may actually be who read this) to leave me comments (preferably nice ones... really, who wants the negative comments?  Life is too stressful as it is anyway.) and help me to tailor the content on this blog to better suit my readers etc...

Anyway, off the soapbox now... LOL!  :-)

Here's one from The Health Ranger (big surprise I know... what can I say, he usually does some pretty good work)...





And I thought this video on soda bottle gardening was cool... might have to start getting my close friends & family to start saving their soda bottles and try this as soon as Spring hits (I am SO over winter already!  :-)

Soda Bottle Gardening

I do have to admit, I cringed whenever he used the box cutter thing to cut that bottle... probably just the Mom in me screaming how unsafe that was.  LOL!  :-)  Still a cool video though.  



No comments:

Post a Comment