Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Whooping Cough, Natural ways to treat high fever & the flu and skills to learn.

More great information for you.... 

....from naturalnews.com....





I am so adding the items on this list to my next couple of shopping lists.  Can't hurt to have this stiff on hand.  :-)

And I know it's a bit slow in coming, but I've decided to do a sort of shill of the month thing (or maybe more of a seasonal thing... not sure yet) like I've seen on http://thesurvivalmom.com.  I've been working on the crocheting thing (which my younger brother loves to tease me about... the goober... LOL!), and I think the next skill that I want to improve on would be quilting.  Probably only tie quilts to start with, but maybe someday I can make nicer quilts like this....


Here's the Skill of the month post from The Survival Mom...



No comments:

Post a Comment