Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tie to get ready for V-Day, Great Health Ranger Articles and Common Prepper Myths dispelled by The Preparedness Pro.

A little sparkle for the ladies.... Just in time for Valentine's Day!  :-)



I have to plug this a little because I've recently teamed up with my mom to help her drum up some new business as an Avon Representative (She's the main rep. I'm more like a partner... LOL!)  The food storage & emergency prep thing just isn't working out all that well, so I thought I'd try something else.  That and I use some of it myself and I have to say, it's pretty nice.  My son loves his Avon Naturals Kids bath products... loves smelling like different combinations of fruit.  Just wait till your new mango scented items arrive bucko!



And of course, it wouldn't be a normal post without some new articles from one or two of my favorite sources... naturalness.com (Aka. The Health Ranger's site).





I have got to take the advice in this article... might even help with my headaches.

And from The Preparedness Pro...








No comments:

Post a Comment