Monday, December 23, 2013

Pine Needles, Carrier Oils, DIY Gifts, Homemade Bath Crayons, Survival Mom Radio.

Well here's another update... just in time for Christmas.  Now you can't say that I didn't get you anything.  LOL!  :-)  



DIY Natural - Benefits of pine & Pine Essential Oil.


DIY Natural.com - Carrier Oils and how to use them for your DIY projects.

Personally I use coconut oil for a TON of my DIY recipes.  My son totally LOVES his homemade toothpaste that I make with coconut oil & add in some peppermint essential oil.  He says the store-bought toothpastes is "nasty".  So proud of him!  :-)





I totally want to try this recipe out ASAP!  My son would LOVE it!  Of course the downside is that I'd never get him out of the tub, but hey.... at least he'd be clean & having a good time.  :-)

Of course, another great source of useful info is : 



I love this!  My husband turned me onto checking out The Survival Mom a couple of years ago and I've been hooked ever since.  He's even added in a few additional podcasts to my list and while I do listen to those, my favorites are the ones on The Survival Mom Radio Network.  

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a truly blessed New Year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment