Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Homemade Yogurt, Health Benefits of Mushrooms, Homemade Vapo Rub, Survival Mom Radio's most popular shows for October, SM Video Vibes, Get Prepped for Winter, Astaxanthin enhances immune response.


Well.... I know it's been a while since I updated... but perhaps I can make it up to you by including some good updates in this post. 






Now, I'm not a big mushroom fan myself, but to each their own right?  :-)


Now this looked interesting... especially with cold & flu season coming on.  :-)


Some of you may be aware of the fact that I am a proud member of The Survival Mom blog ring... well I don't know if you're aware, but The Survival Mom also has a Radio Network...

Below is a link for the most popular shows aired on the Survival Mom Radio Network (SMRN) for October 2013....Some really great ones!




Also on The Survival Mom.com .......







Well... I'd say that's enough info to throw at you for now.  :-)  I would honestly suggest checking out: The Survival Mom Radio Network.  It's my not so guilty pleasure!  LOL!  I love listening and picking up a few tips here & there to help me get my family better prepared.  No such thing as too prepared right?  Just in case...  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment